For Columbus Day, I took the kids down to Fall River’s Battleship Cove. They had such a good time that I decided to put it together in a blog post for GeekDad: A Visit to Battleship Cove.
Here are some of my other recent posts on GeekDad:
- A Visit to Port Discovery
- Dan Zanes Wants Us to Know The Fine Friends Are Here
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Star Wars Night at Dodger Stadium
- Cake Wrecks: The Blog Becomes a Book
- Are You Prepared? September is National Preparedness Month
- Play Monopoly Using Your Street
- Who Wants to be a Fashion Superhero?
- What is Michelle Obama Reading to Kids?
- 9 Things That Parents Should Know About District 9