Today, the 97th edition of the Tour de France starts in Rotterdam, kicking off three weeks of bicycle racing. Twenty-one teams of nine riders each will have to endure 3,600 kilometers of racing and 25 mountain passes to reach the finish line on the Champs-Élysées in Paris.
I spruced up my Top Ten Reasons That Geeks Should Love the Tour de France for GeekDad.
Here are some of my recent posts on GeekDad:
- Find an ER With findER for the iPhone
- Whales Tohor? Comes to Boston’s Museum of Science
- We’ve Got Worms in Our Basement: Composting With the Kids
- 100 Geeky Places to Take Your Kids This Summer (GeekDad Wayback Machine)
- Lego Bricks and Felt Tip Pen Become a Printer