You can read more about me on the “About” page. To sum up my story, I am former lawyer at a big law firm, who worked in real estate, moved to knowledge management and now hold a job as Chief Compliance Officer at a real estate private equity firm based in Boston. You can see my posts on compliance and business ethics at Compliance Building.com.
Feel free to browse my list of tweets (They are public after all.)
If I do not follow you back, take a look at this article:
FOLLOW FAIL: The Top 10 Reasons I Will Not Follow You in Return on Twitter. Those hold true for me.
You may also be interested in some of these pieces on Twitter:
- Why I Love Twitter
- Twitter and Lawyers (and Legal Professionals)
- Lawyers and Twitter
- Lawyer Marketing with Twitter by Steve Matthews of Stem Legal
- Lawyer marketing with Twitter has arrived by Kevin O’Keefe of Lexblog
- Twitter in Plain English by CommonCraft
- Sixteen Reasons to Tweet on Twitter by Bob Ambrogi
- Twitter? It’s What You make of It by David Pogue in the New York Times