“There’s no better mix of cool stuff and nostalgia-inducing throwbacks online than on GeekDad. Targeted at fathers with a nerd bent, this blog from Wired includes creative, kid-friendly projects like making your own monster movie and shares how to relive your impoverished youth (think buying a massive box of ramen). The blog’s strength is that it doesn’t try to be anything it isn’t. GeekDad is laser-focused on the father who wasn’t the cool kid in high school but is now the envy of every dad on the block.”
I need to point out that there is plenty of stuff in GeekDad for the moms as well as dads. We even have several mom contributors.
Some of my latest posts on GeekDad:
- Find an ER With findER for the iPhone
- Whales Tohor? Comes to Boston’s Museum of Science
- We’ve Got Worms in Our Basement: Composting With the Kids
- 100 Geeky Places to Take Your Kids This Summer (GeekDad Wayback Machine)
- Lego Bricks and Felt Tip Pen Become a Printer