I’m in my thirty-teens, the husband to a wonderful wife and father to two great kids.
Like many people, I struggle to keep my professional lives separate from my personal life. But if you don’t have friends at work, you’re doing something wrong. You can read more about my professional side on my professional blog Compliance Building, where I write about compliance and business ethics.
Elsewhere on the Web
You can also find me:
- Compliance Building – My blog on compliance
- Twitter – microblogging on a variety of topics
- KM Space – My old blog on knowledge management, social networking and enterprise 2.0 for lawyers. All of those posts have been imported here in the category KM Space blog posts
- Real Estate Space – My old blog on commercial real estate finance. All of those posts have been imported here in the category Real Estate Space blog posts
- Paddling Space – My blog chronicling my adventures on the water
- JDSupra – A collection of my legal related documents
- LibraryThing – My collection of books
- Delicious – Bookmarking
Please read my disclaimers.